- 06-Feb-2017 to 30-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Freeburg, MO, USA
- Variable Based on Experience
- Full Time
Quaker offers a full suite of benefits that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, paid holidays, vacation, 401k and profit sharing bonus program.
Job Title: Engineering Drafter I
Quaker Windows is one of the fastest growing companies in mid-Missouri. This engineering position prepares working plans and detailed drawings for engineering and/or manufacturing purposes, as well as reviewing sketches and engineering specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software.
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects.
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques.
- Create and modifies drawings as directed, utilizing product data guidelines.
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects.
- Ability to work as part of a team, responds to direction, commits to extra hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time.
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned as required by manager. No supervisory responsibilities.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCAD software.
- Knowledge and experience using SolidWorks software a plus.
- Ability to read and render architectural drawings.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 2 year Associates Degree in drafting/CAD from technical school or college.